Senior Affiliate ManagerDue to continuous growth, we are seeking to hire a Senior Affiliate Manager (eCommerce and Nutrition).
We are looking for superstars like you! Are you a problem solver? Do you love the full process of brand creation to implementation and execution?
What you will work on
- Hunt for new top performing affiliates, networks and publishers;
- Responsible for key relationship management with affiliates, pubs and affiliate networks;
- Responsible for KPI Management;
- Negotiate payout structures (CPC, CPA, CPL);
- Help affiliate partners exceed their revenue objectives;
- Responsible for International stakeholder management;
- Responsible for Fraud management;
- Manage and train a team of junior affiliate managers;
- Travel to conferences all over the world;
- Act as a product owner of the affiliate platform;
- Work closely with the product, Legal and Compliance teams.
What You Bring (experience & Qualifications)
- Have at least 3 years of affiliate marketing experience with a track record of hitting targets;
- Have previous experience in Nutra and/or eCommerce experience or similar verticals;
- Have a book of business;
- Have previous experience with affiliate tracking systems;
- Be highly motivated, energetic, results oriented person with great communication and organizational skills;
- Be able to make quick decisions and work in a dynamic and extremely fast moving environment.
- A lean, focused company, offering a flexible working environment
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- A super nice, modern office with a great sea-views
- Excellent opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally in a creative environment