HR & Finance/Office Manager
We are looking for an organised, responsible individual who has experience in setting up and managing an office as well as, carrying out HR and finance-related tasks. The selected applicant will be coordinating HR and finance administration duties and office procedures, whilst creating and maintaining a pleasant work environment and ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
We are a fast-growing B2C e-commerce company selling beauty and well-being products located in central Madrid. Our international team consists of IT, Marketing, HR, Customer Support and Finance. Due to consistent growth, we are seeking to employ a Spanish and English-speaking HR and Office Manager to support the expansion of business in the Latin American market.
- Overseeing the work of all office employees to ensure they work productively and meet deadlines and company standards
- Answering telephone calls and emails service providers / suppliers and directing them to relevant staff
- Creating an office budget and ensuring it is followed
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, furniture, appliances and electronics as required
- Organising maintenance to keep the office clean and safe, and appliances are in good working order
- Reporting office progress to senior management and working with them to improve office operations
- Carry out HR-related tasks such as payroll, administering vacation/sick leave, attendance etc.
- Carry out data inputting such as adding new supplier details, financial data such as sales, refunds etc.
- Create an efficient filing system to store relevant documents accordingly
- Assist with any applications or other processes which require sending documentation via email / courier in addition to filling in forms as required as part of application procedures
- Bachelor degree or higher and/or 3+ years working experience in a managerial office/admin role with a background in HR
- Working experience/knowledge in finance would be considered an asset
- Candidates must be native/fluent in Spanish and English (understanding, reading and writing)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to produce reports, assign tasks, accept instructions and handle vendor contracts, among other tasks
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Flexibility to help employees adjust to new tasks should company or office needs change
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively with employees and management
- Leadership ability to manage challenges and oversee employees
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Working hours are from 08:00 – 17:00, 5 days per week(Monday to Friday)
- Starting date - 1st February 2024
If this role interests you and you feel that you are the right fit, send an updated CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Due to the high volume of CVs received only successful candidates will be contacted.