HR & Office Manager
Naturlife is a rapidly growing eCommerce company with a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. Our team consists of professionals in IT, marketing, eCommerce and finance. We are now seeking a highly organized and motivated HR & Office Manager to join our team in Malta.
As a critical member of our team, the HR & Office Manager will be responsible for handling finance and HR tasks, ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our office. The ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills with a strong focus on planning and attention to detail. In addition, they will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as they will be a key operational professional at Naturlife.
If you are passionate about providing outstanding operational support and believe that outstanding planning is crucial for any successful business, we would love to hear from you. This is a unique opportunity to join our brand-new office located in the prestigious OneOneO building in Sliema.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the office, including financial and HR functions.
- Developing and implementing effective systems and processes to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Coordinating with various departments to ensure that all HR and financial tasks are carried out in a timely and accurate manner.
- Overseeing the recruitment process, including posting job ads, sourcing candidates, conducting interviews, and extending offers to successful candidates.
- Overseeing employee relations, including handling employee inquiries, resolving disputes, and addressing employee grievances.
- Collaborating with the management team to support the growth and development of the company.
- At least 2 years of experience in office management, finance and HR.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and knowledge of financial and HR management software.
- Strong organizational, time management and multitasking skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player that can work independently
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
*Only EU citizens will be considered.
*Due to the high volume of CVs received only successful candidates will be contacted.