Business Development ExecutiveMadrid, Spain
We are looking for an ambitious, go-getter who is passionate about sourcing, onboarding and consistently looking for ways to improve the performance of new and existing leads, to join our international team. S/he will be responsible for the full 'lead to onboard' process, from prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing agreements with Key Accounts.
We are a fast-growing B2C e-commerce company selling beauty and wellbeing products located in central Madrid. Our international team consists of IT, Marketing, HR, Customer Support and Finance. Due to consistent growth, we are seeking to employ a Spanish and English-speaking Business Development Executive to expand business in the Latin American market.
- Acquiring and onboarding new payment platforms, producers and leads/affiliate platforms
- Educating and pitching prospects of the company’s growth strategies to support new sellers and help enhance their sales
- Proactively learning about the company’s brands to promote selling points and benefits to sellers
- Conduct vendor acquisition through a high volume of outreach via attending national/international fairs and conventions, making outbound cold calls if necessary, send direct and personalised emails to prospective leads, instant messaging and other channels
- Come up with a strong pitching pattern with the responsibility to overcome prospect objections and any onboarding blockers
- Review and monitor essential performance targets & KPIs in order to grow individual acquisition pipelines; self-sufficient management of the entire lead process from onboarding to the end
- Conduct research to keep up to date with current marketing trends and sales platforms
- Bachelor degree or higher and/or 2+ years working experience in creator/user/merchant development or creator affiliate at internet/e-commerce companies
- Strong creator/user growth strategy and roadmap designing skills with strong data sense and knowledge
- A highly quick learner, strategic thinker and self-driven contributor
- Outstanding communication, cooperation and project management skills
- Candidates must be native/fluent in Spanish and English (understanding, reading and writing)
- Demonstrate strong work ethic, competitive and driven to achieve the highest goal
- Consistent effort, commitment and willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong team player, accountable owner of individual performance, and ultimately focused on delivering high standards and results.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in a changing and fast-moving industry
- Resilient and able to cope well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Must be able to demonstrate concise and efficient relay of key-takeaways to internal and external partners
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Portuguese would be considered an asset
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Working hours are from 08:00 – 17:00, 5 days per week(Monday to Friday)
- Starting date - 1st February 2024
If this role interests you and you feel that you are the right fit, send an updated CV and a short covering letter to email@example.com to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Due to the high volume of CVs received only successful candidates will be contacted